Furnace Repair in Louisville Metro, Cincinnati Metro, and Southern Indiana Areas
Keep your home the ideal temperature all year long with heating services from Tom Drexler Plumbing, Air & Electric. Our licensed and insured HVAC technicians are here to provide superior furnace repairs throughout Cincinnati, Louisville, and Southern Indiana.
With our awarding-winning service, your satisfaction is guaranteed! Our team is highly trained to handle even the most complex HVAC issues and provide you with an accurate diagnosis and fast solution.
Emergency Heating Repair
If your furnace breaks down on the coldest day of the year, don’t suffer without heat. Contact Tom Drexler for emergency service.
We offer 24/7 online booking so that you can schedule service at your convenience.
We offer service all brands, so no matter what heating system you have, Tom Drexler will restore your heat quickly.
How Do You Know Your Furnace Needs Repair?
To ensure that your furnace gets the immediate attention it needs, homeowners should be aware of signs that may indicate that your furnace is failing, including:
- Not enough heat: When your furnace doesn't get hot enough, it can have a clogged air filter, blocked air vents, or system short-cycling.
- No heat or drastic temperature changes: Thermostat issues can cause your furnace to heat your home inconsistently or stop heating altogether.
- Cracked heat exchanger: You may notice soot buildup, corrosion, and rattling noises. A cracked heat exchanger needs immediate attention because it can lead to a carbon monoxide leak.
- Ignition issues: If your furnace doesn't turn on at all, you may have a pilot light or electronic ignition problem.
- A yellow pilot light: A yellow pilot light indicates that the gas-to-air mixture in your furnace is off and that your air intake valve is clogged or blocked.
- Short-cycling: A furnace that's constantly switching off and on, you may have an issue with your filter, thermostat, furnace blower, or another component.
- Rising utility costs: A sudden increase in your energy bill means your system is working inefficiently to heat your home, likely due to a faulty component.
Should I Repair or Replace My Heating System?
Most well-maintained furnaces last about 15 to 20 years. If your system is still fairly new and your system needs repairs that aren't extremely costly, it's best to opt for furnace repair.
However, if your system is older, frequently needs repairs, or needs repairs that cost more than 50% of the unit's value, you may want to consider furnace replacement instead.
The team at Tom Drexler can give you honest advice about the health of your heating system and perform expert furnace replacement if you need a new system.
Choose Tom Drexler Plumbing, Air & Electric
When you need outstanding furnace repairs, trust the professionals at Tom Drexler. Since 1982, we’ve provided award-winning service throughout the Cincinnati Metro, Louisville Metro, and Southern Indiana areas.
Our team of friendly and helpful technicians always provide upfront pricing and great customer service — just read our reviews!
Frequently Asked Questions
SCHEDULE HVAC SERVICE IN CINCINNATI METRO, LOUISVILLE METRO & SOUTHERN INDIANA TODAY
Kind Words from Our Customers
“Technician was very thorough and explained what was going on with my AC/furnace. He showed me the pictures he took and told me of the different options I had to choose from. He was very knowledgeable, and I feel he was honest with me. I liked his professionalism! I would recommend him to friends and family.”