Gas Line Installation and Repair
Your gas lines bring functionality to many of your most vital appliances, but it is possible for them to malfunction or become defective. In these cases, it's critical that you hire a professional to repair your gas lines before they cause any major issues in your home.
Tom Drexler Plumbing, Air & Electric is your solution for broken gas lines. We perform high-quality gas line installations and repairs in the Louisville, Kentucky, area, so you can keep your systems up and running safely.
Signs That You Need to Repair Your Gas Lines
Broken gas lines need to be repaired immediately to ensure the health and safety of you and your family. For that reason, it's crucial to be aware of the indicators of faulty gas lines so you can call a repair service the moment you notice that something is off. If you smell gas, call your local gas provider.
If you're experiencing any of these warning signs, you may have a malfunctioning gas line that needs attention:
- Foul odor: The most obvious indicator of a damaged gas line is an unpleasant smell. If you're noticing a scent like rotten eggs in your house, there's probably a gas leak.
- Hissing sounds: Sometimes, gas lines will have tiny cracks and holes that are too small to see. However, when gas escapes from these cracks, it often makes a perceivable hissing sound.
- High utility bills: If you notice that your gas bill is a lot higher than usual, you may have a gas leak that's hiking up your apparent usage.
- Dead plants: If plants/vegetation in or outside your house begin dying unexplainably, a leaky gas line may be the cause.
- Inefficient appliances: When your appliances don't have access to enough gas, they don't function properly. If you have a broken gas line, you may find that these machines aren't working as efficiently as usual.
- Rusting or cracking: There are also visible signs that your gas lines need repairs. If you can see cracks or rust on your gas lines, you should call a professional immediately.
Get an Accurate Cost Estimate for Gas Line Repairs in Louisville, Kentucky
At Tom Drexler Plumbing, we will repair or install new gas lines quickly and efficiently. In the first step, our technicians will come to your house to evaluate the situation and determine a cost for your gas line repair.
We'll then give you an honest and transparent cost estimate with our upfront pricing so that you can budget accordingly. We'll never charge you more than your quote or catch you off-guard with hidden fees or additional expenses. We want you to feel informed and prepared every step of the way, so our technicians are always happy to answer questions.
Enjoy Exceptional Service With Tom Drexler Plumbing
Our testimonials speak for themselves. Tom Drexler Plumbing is a well-known, highly rated company with over 5,000 favorable customer reviews on Google alone. With friendly and knowledgeable technicians dedicated to providing excellent customer service, we do everything possible to ensure our customers have a positive experience.
At Tom Drexler Plumbing, we always adhere to our code of ethics to ensure satisfaction for our customers and employees alike.
Schedule a Gas Line Installation in Louisville, Kentucky, Today
For top-notch gas line repairs and installation in Louisville, Kentucky, choose Tom Drexler Plumbing, Air & Electric. We've been in business for over 35 years, and our skilled technicians are proud to serve the people in our community.
Schedule our gas line services today or contact us for more information. Emergency services are available if you need quick repair or replacement.
Schedule Your Plumbing Repair in Louisville, KY Today
Kind Words from Our Customers
“Darren inspected the copper supply pipe and corrosion that I pointed out. We discussed copper corrosion a bit. He then gave me two estimates, for the specific repair and for replacing all the copper supply pipes in the basement. He then carried out the simple repair quickly. Afterwards he showed me the copper pipe he cut out, with the corrosion nodules on the interior of the pipe. Efficient, information and timely. All good.”