Furnace Maintenance (Tune-Up)
Your furnace is crucial for keeping your home warm in the winter months. It works hard to make you and your family comfortable while protecting your pipes from freezing. For a unit with such an important job, you want to be sure it's always working at its best. At Tom Drexler Plumbing, Air & Electric, we can help you with your Louisville furnace maintenance needs.
What Are the Benefits of Regular Furnace Maintenance?
You may not think about your furnace when it's running properly, but routine furnace maintenance comes with many advantages for your unit and your home. With regularly scheduled tune-ups, you can:
- Increase efficiency: Our maintenance will ensure your furnace runs at its highest efficiency by tuning the motor parts, ducts and the thermostat.
- Save money: With greater efficiency, your furnace won't have to work as hard to heat your home, and you'll save money on your bill.
- Decrease risk: Regular tune-ups can help stop problems before they start, decreasing the need for sudden repairs.
- Extend life: Just as maintenance can prevent the need for repair, it will keep your furnace functioning longer.
- Maintain warranty: Tune-ups can help you take advantage of manufacturers' warranties and get replacement parts when you need them.
- Stay comfortable: Maintenance will keep your furnace functioning as long as possible, ensuring you and your family stay warm in the colder months.
When you contact Tom Drexler Plumbing for furnace maintenance, our technicians will test the function and condition of the following:
- Air filters
- Ventilation ducts
- Electrical components
- Motor parts
The inspection will also include a complete safety check of your unit and identification of cracks or other wear and tear.
Upfront Pricing for Furnace Tune-Up Costs in Louisville
We want you to be informed about your furnace tune-up right away, so we offer upfront pricing for our services. Every maintenance visit is $89. Our technicians will perform their standard inspection, and if they find a problem, they'll identify a repair solution. If you use us for your furnace repair, we'll perform our work to meet technical codes or better.
Our upfront pricing also includes an estimate for any repairs you may need. We'll give you one price for our services, totally free of any extra fees or last-minute costs. With our absolute transparency, you'll never have to pay more than the evaluation we give you, letting you prepare your budget with ease.
Enjoy Our Award-Winning Customer Service for Your Furnace Maintenance
We want to take care of our customers, and we do everything in our power to do so. We've worked so hard to cater to our customers' needs that we've earned the Nexstar® service award.
Our upfront pricing is just one way of respecting your needs. We also have a full staff of certified, friendly technicians who can answer any questions you have about your service. Our customers love their service experience, and they've left us nearly 6,000 Google reviews to show it.
Contact Us for Furnace Tune-Up Service in Louisville, Kentucky
You can trust Tom Drexler Plumbing, Air & Electric to handle your furnace maintenance. With our helpful technicians and upfront pricing, we make sure you have an enjoyable experience you'll want to rave about. Schedule a service appointment online today, or contact us with any questions.
Schedule Your Heating Service in Louisville, KY Today
Kind Words from Our Customers
“Brian Pollock did my Heating maintenance checkup and did a very thorough job. Brian sat down with me and showed me pictures of the inside workings of my furnace and what his recommendations were for repair (No other Heating/AC maintenance checkup has EVER done that before). I appreciate the thorough job. I would recommend Tom Drexler to others! :-)”