Furnace Installation & Replacement in the Louisville Metro, Cincinnati Metro, and Southern Indiana Areas
When you need friendly and reliable furnace installation and replacement, trust the team at Tom Drexler Plumbing, Air & Electric. We're proud to offer superior heating solutions as part of our comprehensive HVAC services.
If you need furnace services in Cincinnati Metro, Louisville Metro, or Southern Indiana, you know who to call. Our highly trained technicians are licensed, insured, and background-checked for your safety and peace of mind. With our upfront pricing and award-winning service, your satisfaction is guaranteed with Tom Drexler!
Benefits of Installing a New Furnace
If you're considering replacing your furnace, it's important to consider the benefits that a new system will provide, including:
- Greater energy efficiency
- Improved airflow
- Eco-friendly performance
- Increased reliability
- Improved safety
- Quieter operation
Gas vs. Electric Furnaces
If you're looking for furnace installation or replacement, you first need to decide which of the two furnace types best suits your house's heating requirements.
If you're unsure what would work best for your home, our technicians can help you choose the best option.
- Gas furnaces offer respectable efficiency. Since this furnace relies on natural gas, it's the most cost-efficient to run. However, regular maintenance is necessary for gas furnaces to minimize any chance of carbon monoxide leakage.
- Electric furnaces have a lower installation cost because it doesn't require natural gas piping and ventilation. However, electric-powered units can be more expensive to run in the Cincinnati Metro, Louisville Metro, and Southern Indiana areas because they rely on heavy electricity usage.
Whether you choose a gas or electric furnace, you can expect an expert installation from our technicians and reliable heating all year long.
Factors To Consider When Choosing a New Heating System
Select the right furnace replacement for your home with insights from your HVAC technician. To get you the superior heating you need, you'll want to keep in mind:
- System type: In addition to furnaces, we install heat pumps that offer year-round comfort through heating and cooling.
- System manufacturer: Tom Drexler services all brands, but you can count on our team to install equipment from top-quality manufacturers.
- Home size: Your home's square footage directly correlates to the amount of heating power your new system will need to be able to provide.
- Fuel source: We often recommend replacing your gas furnace with another gas-powered unit, and the same goes for electric furnaces.
- Budget: We offer a wide range of furnace options, and we'll help you find the most energy-efficient one that fits your budget.
- Efficiency: We'll help you make the most of your investment so you can have lower energy bills for years to come.
Furnace Replacement Process
At Tom Drexler, we conduct a stress-free process to get your new heating system up and running safely and efficiently! We will:
- Complete safety checks and shut off the power
- Safely remove and dispose of the old unit
- Clean the workspace and prepare for the installation
- Install the new system according to the manufacturer's specifications
- Reconnect fuel lines
- Test and calibrate the new unit
Choose Tom Drexler for Expert Heating Installation in Cincinnati Metro, Louisville Metro & Southern Indiana
Since 1982, Tom Drexler Plumbing, Air & Electric has provided exceptional home service to the communities we serve. We believe in rolling out the red carpet for our customers, and our reviews are a testament to our commitment to customer care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Schedule HVAC Service in Cincinnati Metro, Louisville Metro & Southern Indiana Today
Kind Words from Our Customers
“After multiple bad experiences with other HVAC companies, I decided to use Tom Drexler to install my new furnace. I am happy to say they are worth every dollar! The crew came out and installed my furnace with no issues! Thank you Tom Drexler for hiring such great employees! Highly recommend using them if you are in need.”