Whole-Home Generator Repair in the Louisville Metro, Cincinnati Metro & Southern Indiana Areas
When your standby generator malfunctions or fails, count on Tom Drexler Plumbing, Air & Electric for professional repairs. Our highly trained electricians keep your whole-home generator fully functional for effective and efficient operation.
With reliable and prompt repairs, we’ll have your backup power supply system ready to power your home during an outage. Trust our team to diagnose and resolve your generator issues when you enlist our services today!
Signs You Need Generator Repair
Your generator will likely let you know when it needs professional repairs, but keeping a keen eye out for these signs can help you detect early system issues and ensure reliable service for years to come.
Signs you need generator repair include:
- Visible signs of damage: Routinely inspect your generator to ensure it’s not damaged and all electrical and fuel connections are sound. Looking for damage to the unit’s exterior, frayed wiring, and pest damage.
- Slow start-up: Your transfer switch should seamlessly transfer power to your generator during an outage. If your generator takes more than a moment or two to turn on, you may be experiencing signs of a clogged fuel value, low oil levels, or a faulty spark plug.
- System alerts: Modern generators can alert you when they need service by automatically initiating weekly testing and providing a detailed diagnostic assessment of the system. Keep an eye out for these reports and seek professional repairs when alerted.
Emergency Generator Repair
We understand that whole-home generator failure calls for immediate assistance. With our 24/7 online booking system, you can schedule emergency generator repair anytime, ensuring you receive prompt repairs when you need them most.
Don’t let a generator malfunction leave you without power during an outage. Trust our friendly and reliable team at Tom Drexler to be your dependable electrical service provider in times of need.
What To Expect When You Call for Standby Generator Repair
Our simplified services ensure you know exactly what to expect when our electricians arrive at your door.
When you call Tom Drexler for standby generator repair, you can expect:
- A thorough inspection of your system to diagnose the issue
- A repair recommendation based on our findings
- Upfront pricing without surprise fees
- Fast, quality repairs to restore your generator’s function and reliability
- System testing to ensure a successful repair
We’ll make the right repair so you won’t have recurring issues and can have peace of mind. If you need a new unit, we also offer whole-home generator installation and replacement for Kohler systems.
Choose Tom Drexler for Standby Generator Repairs in Cincinnati Metro, Louisville Metro & Southern Indiana
We understand that your standby generator provides essential electricity when the rest of your neighborhood doesn’t have power.
Tom Drexler Plumbing, Air & Electric delivers superior services so that you can make informed decisions for your home and generator. Count on our team for:
- Emergency generator repair
- 24/7 online booking
- Service for all brands
- Upfront pricing
- Coupons and special offers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Frequently Asked Questions
Schedule Electrical Services in Cincinnati Metro, Louisville Metro & Southern Indiana Today
Kind Words from Our Customers
“Bruce B. is the technician that performed the electrical repair service at our home. We commend his professionalism, his technical knowledge, and the speed with which he performed the repairs. Bruce has a very personable and trustworthy demeanor. Thanks Bruce!”