Main Drain Services in Cincinnati, Louisville, and Southern Indiana
When you need main drain cleaning or repair, the Tom Drexler Plumbing, Air & Electric team is ready to help! Our licensed and insured plumbers will provide the superior service and lasting results you need.
From stubborn clogs to tree root infiltration, we use advanced tools to clean your main drains and restore water flow through your plumbing system.
Signs You Need Main Drain Cleaning
It's important to pay attention to changes in your plumbing system. Drain problems often begin to appear long before a complete blockage occurs.
If you notice the following, we recommend scheduling a main drain cleaning right away:
- Frequent clogs in multiple fixtures
- Water backups into the sewer line cleanout
- Gurgling drains
- Slow drainage from multiple fixtures
- Noxious sewage odors emanating from drains
Emergency Main Drain Cleaning & Repair
When you suspect a blockage or break in your main drain line, stop using your plumbing until it's cleared. This is essential because adding more water to the line can cause wastewater to back up into your home.
Tom Drexler provides emergency plumbing services and 24/7 online booking for your convenience. Once scheduled, we'll dispatch a licensed and insured plumber to your home with all the tools and expertise required to resolve your main drain problem.
Main Drain Cleaning Tools & Process
The first step of the process involves removing the cleanout plug. This is typically located in the basement, garage, crawl space, or near the foundation.
We use a variety of tools to locate and remove clogs. These include:
- Video pipe inspection: We insert a thin, flexible camera to locate and identify clogs and other drain pipe damage. This helps expedite the required work and minimizes damage and disruption.
- Rooter: Also known as a machine auger, we'll insert a cable with a cutter on the end into the drain until we reach the obstruction. Then, we'll twist the handle so it can break up the obstruction and clear your main drain.
- Hydro jetting: Hydro jetting utilizes high-pressure water jets to blast away clogs, tree roots, and other obstructions. The pressure can be adjusted depending on the condition of the pipes and the type of blockage.
Contact Us for Main Drain Services in Cincinnati Metro, Louisville Metro & Southern Indiana
Since 1982, Tom Drexler Plumbing, Air & Electric has proudly served homeowners throughout the region. We're always prepared to roll out the red carpet for our customers, and it's our goal to create customers for life.
When you choose our team for drain and sewer services, you can rest assured we'll always give you the very best!
At Tom Drexler, you'll receive:
- Emergency plumbing services
- 24/7 online booking
- Award-winning service
- Upfront pricing
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- And more!
Frequently Asked Questions
Schedule Drain & Sewer Services in Cincinnati Metro, Louisville Metro & Southern Indiana Today
Kind Words from Our Customers
“Dylan F. came out to my in laws house and unclogged their sewer line. Dylan and Shawn were professional and friendly the service was fast, and they did what they said and charged what they said. $99.00 drain unclogged was a great deal! Thanks again!”