Residential homes have tight sealing systems to manage indoor climate and increase efficiency. While these are great qualities, this sealing can lead to stuffy, stale air recirculating contaminants through your ducts. Enhancing the freshness of your home through air quality control is vital for maintaining a healthy, comfortable environment.
At Tom Drexler Plumbing, Air & Electric, we offer indoor air quality services to Louisville, Kentucky, and other nearby cities.
What We Can Do to Improve Indoor Air Quality in Your Home
Indoor air can be two to five times, and as much as 100 times, more polluted than outside air. Tom Drexler Plumbing offers a variety of air quality improvement systems to make your house a healthier space. These methods can also eliminate stuffiness and allergens so you can breathe easier. Our approaches to air quality enhancement include:
- Air purifier: This type of air filtration system uses an electrostatic process rather than a filtering medium like fiberglass. This system greatly improves the air quality of your home because it doesn't rely on a physical barrier to capture contaminants.
- HEPA filtration systems: This whole-home setup integrates into your ductwork to filter out noxious particles. Systems using HEPA filters represent one of the most comprehensive indoor air cleaning methods and can filter out 99.97% of airborne particles.
- UV air purifier: This method uses ultraviolet light to kill contaminants in your ductwork, like mold spores, mildew, bacteria, pollen, germs and viruses. Our high-output lamps are more than three times more powerful than standard lamps and will disinfect your air 24 hours a day using natural methods, without adding chemicals or sprays into your environment. This system is an excellent way to rid your home of allergens or asthma triggers.
- UV Oxidizer: The vast majority of homes test positive for at least one type of toxic compound, whether from pesticides, harsh cleaners or chemicals found in furniture and building materials. These compounds can cause asthma, allergies and other ailments. Our UV Oxidizer will remove chemical gases and odors so you can breathe easier.
- Dehumidifier: Kentucky is a notoriously humid area, which makes dehumidifiers helpful in improving comfort throughout the house. While you may have used smaller units in the past, a whole-home system is more effective and efficient.
Receive Upfront Pricing for Indoor Air Quality Testing
Our air quality services begin with a free personalized proposal for your installation. Tom Drexler technicians will visit you, discuss your needs and find the best filtration system for your home. The price of your air filtration system will vary depending on your home's size, and it can cost anywhere from $600 to $3,500.
Since purchase and installation costs will vary, we provide upfront pricing to keep you informed on the value of your investment. With our transparent prices, you can prepare your budget for your filtration system with ease. We don't introduce any unexpected fees, and you'll never pay more than the quote we give you.
Experience Award-Winning Customer Service With Tom Drexler Plumbing
We treat our customers so well we've earned the Nexstar® service award. Our upfront pricing, paired with knowledgeable and friendly technicians, helps our customers feel heard and cared for throughout their service experience. The Tom Drexler team is always available to answer your questions and make you feel good about your investment.
Our licensed technicians will perform their job expertly to give you an air quality system that will last. They'll also use shoe covers and work mats to respect your home while they work.
With almost 6,000 Google reviews, your Kentucky neighbors have made it clear that they love our work. Join them today by contacting us for air quality services.
Contact Us for Air Quality Products and Services in Louisville, Kentucky
When you trust Tom Drexler Plumbing, Air & Electric for air quality services, you can expect experienced technicians and exceptional customer care. To get started, schedule a service appointment, or contact us with any questions.
Schedule Your Cooling Service in Louisville, KY Today
Kind Words from Our Customers
“Josh called 30 minutes ahead, arrived on time, wore a mask and shoe covers, installed UV light and explained operation.”