Are you looking for a career?
Tom Drexler is looking for motivated, energetic people with winning attitudes to join
our family of experienced Plumbing professionals. No experience is needed to become a part of an essential
service that will always be in demand!
Worried about the cost of training and education?
Here at Tom Drexler, we care about the success of your career,
that is why we cover the full cost of your training AND pay you while you are working! You will also be provided with uniforms and the tools you need to get the work done effectively and efficiently.
At Tom Drexler, you will be given the opportunity to learn from and work directly with
Journeyman Plumbers, allowing you to gain a wide variety of skills, hands-on experience, and hours towards
testing for your own Journeyman’s license. This will include diagnosing, repairing, and installing residential
Where will this program take me?
Training will consist of a 16-week course including both classroom and field
learning to ensure you are able to confidently apply the concepts you have learned to real-life situations. In
addition to the goal of growing from an apprentice to a journeyman, we offer plenty of other pathways to advance within your career and our company!
IN TRAINING, YOU WILL:
- Attend formal classroom training and work through online modules
- Receive hands-on training that aligns with the classroom modules in our training facility
- Spend time in the field with an experienced plumber to get first-hand experience bringing classroom
training into the field
- Utilize company-provided tools you need to get the job done correctly and efficiently
IN THE FIELD, YOU WILL:
- Inspect and analyze customer’s plumbing concerns
- Follow our Five Star Service System to identify concerns, opportunities for improvement, and present
options to the customer while educating them on our products and services
- Relay honest and accurate information to customers
- Provide excellent customer service that goes beyond their expectations
We Are Looking For Someone Who Is:
- Passionate about starting a lifelong career in the trades
- Comfortable with physical labor and getting their hands dirty
- Looking to enjoy a flexible schedule and work/life balance
- Able to lift up to 75lbs on a regular basis
- Customer service oriented
- Energetic, positive, and self-motivated
- Possesses a valid driver’s license
- Detail-oriented, eager to learn, takes pride in their work
- Driven to deliver high-quality results
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm with additional hours as needed.
Tom Drexler cares about our employees. That is why we seek to provide benefits and services that balance your work and personal life.
Benefits We Offer:
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Life Insurance
- Onsite gym
- Paid holidays
- Paid-for uniforms
- Company provided tools and vehicle***
In addition to the rest of our benefits, you will be able to attend many of our company events! Each year we host an annual Christmas Party, attend UofL Football games, enjoy cookouts, and a throw a Thunder Over Louisville rooftop party that you will never forget!
About Our Company:
Tom Drexler Plumbing, Air & Electric has been serving Kentuckiana for almost 40 years with a drive to be a customer service-oriented company. Locally owned and operated, Tom Drexler Plumbing was founded by 4th generation Master Plumber, Tom Drexler, in 1982. Now being one of the area’s largest home service providers with 7 service divisions and a management team with over 70 years of experience, our team’s mission is to create “Customers For Life.”
Apply online or in person at 3718 Bardstown Road, Louisville KY 40218!
Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screening.
Tom Drexler Plumbing, Air & Electric is an equal opportunity employer.