We’ve Been Serving The Louisville And Southern Indiana Areas For Over 30 Years…And We Treat Our Customers Just Like Family!
- WE WILL SERVE our customers with integrity, competence, and objectivity.
- WE WILL DELIVER to our customers all that we promised through value-added services.
- WE WILL PERFORM our work to meet technical codes or better.
- WE WILL EXPLORE each customer situation to sufficient detail and gather significant facts to gain an understanding of the problems, the scope of assistance needed, and the possible benefits our service and technical recommendations may provide our customers.
- WE WILL RESPECT each customer’s home and property and leave them as clean or cleaner than we found them.
- WE REGARD our employees’ satisfaction as important as customer service and company profitability. We subscribe to the premise of win, win, win.
- WE WILL ASSIGN technical and support personnel to each job in accord with their experience, knowledge, and expertise.
- WE WILL FOSTER training for all our employees on an on-going basis to improve and uphold high-performance standards.
- WE WILL PERFORM jobs for which we are qualified by our experience and technical competence.
- WE WILL MAKE Quality Service the trademark of the jobs we perform. If needed we will take care of callbacks with a minimum of inconvenience to our customer.
- WE WILL stand behind our work.
- WE WILL NOT provide services to a customer under terms or conditions that might damage or compromise the integrity of our trade and profession.
- WE WILL follow the Golden Rule.
- WE WILL NOT advertise our service in a deceptive manner.
- WE WILL MAINTAIN a wholly professional attitude and behavior toward those we serve, our fellow contractors, our own employees, our suppliers, and the public at large.
- WE WILL AGREE with our customers independently and in advance on the basis for our fees. Our fees will be commensurate with the quality of the services we deliver and the responsibility we accept.
- WE WILL MAKE it our moral imperative to maintain a profitable business as a part of our responsibility to our employees and our families.
- WE WILL BE MINDFUL of the honest value received by the customer and our right to an ethical profit.
- WE WILL BE GOOD corporate citizens.
- WE WILL PROTECT the health and safety of our communities by sharing knowledge of new environmental developments and technological advancements with the communities we serve.
- WE WILL REPORT violations of this Code of Ethics.
Schedule Your Home Repair Service in Louisville, KY Today
Kind Words from Our Customers
“Chris did a fantastic job in correcting our dual plumbing problems…his personal professional manner is greatly appreciated…you would be very fortunate if you could hire many more fine young men like Chris.”