Sewer Line Repair in the Cincinnati Metro, Louisville Metro, and Southern Indiana Areas
When sewage leaks from a mainline, you often have to deal with unexpected damages, not to mention the stench. With routine sewer line repair and inspection, however, you can keep unpleasant sewage where it belongs. At Tom Drexler Plumbing, Air & Electric, we provide sewer mainline repair to the Louisville, Frankfort, Elizabethtown and surrounding Kentucky, area.
How Do You Know You Need a Sewer Line Repair?
It may not be immediately apparent that you have a sewer line problem because the system sits underground and out of sight. When a sewer line has cracks or clogging, you will find specific symptoms as a result. Indications of sewer line trouble include:
- Sewer odor: Sewer lines are meant to be airtight. If you smell sewage in and around your home, you might have a crack in your main sewer line.
- Green grass: Sewage can act as a fertilizer for plants. If you notice patches of unusually green grass, this could indicate you have a sewer line crack underground.
- Yard indentation: When a broken sewer line regularly saturates your yard, it causes the soil to sink and dissipate. This phenomenon will look like a divot or indentation in your yard.
- Settlement and foundation issues: Severe sewer line issues can result in foundation problems, settlement and even sinkholes. If you're noticing cracks or weaknesses inside your home, you need repair services right away.
- Waste pooling: If sewage collects in your yard or house, you have a definite sewer line issue. The problem may be a result of cracks, clogging or a broken sewer line, and it needs to be addressed right away for health reasons.
Get a Cost Estimation for Your Sewer Line Repair
When you contact us for sewer line service in Louisville, our technicians will start by swiftly diagnosing your problem. Once they identify the issue, they'll advise you on how to handle the repair.
Our repair services come with upfront pricing to help you prepare your budget for your plumbing investment. While the sewer mainline repair costs can vary depending on the nature of the problem, you will never pay more than the estimate we give you. Our price transparency is a vital part of our award-winning customer service.
Our Customers Love to Talk About Our Excellent Service
At Tom Drexler Plumbing, we want to give you the best customer care experience possible. While our diagnostic and repair system helps save you money, we also make a policy of treating our customers' homes with respect. Our certified technicians will perform your repair with work mats and shoe covers to keep your house clean.
We also dedicate ourselves to keeping our customers in the loop, so we'll answer any questions you have about your plumbing or our service. Our customers love working with us so much, they've left over 20,000 reviews on our site.
Contact Tom Drexler Plumbing for Sewer Main Repair in Louisville, Kentucky
Keep sewage where it belongs with the skilled service of Tom Drexler Plumbing, Air & Electric. Our expert technicians will repair your sewer line to make it last. Get started today by contacting us or setting up a service appointment.
Schedule Your Sewer Service in Louisville, KY Today
Kind Words from Our Customers
“I can't express how happy I am with Tom Drexler and their service. George was a huge help by coming out and keeping me informed while the muscle, Chad and Alex, went to work on my sewer line. They got me cleared and flowing in no time at all. Even double checked the whole line to make sure there were no issues before they left. I do appreciate their hard work to keep my toilets flushing.”