Toilet Repair and Replacement
Your toilet is a vital plumbing fixture in your home. Whether you live alone or have many family members, this essential bathroom feature sees regular use — so if you're experiencing problems, you need repairs or a replacement right away. At Tom Drexler Plumbing, Air & Electric, we provide toilet repair and installation in Louisville, Kentucky, and throughout the surrounding territory.
What Are the Signs You Need a Professional to Inspect Your Toilet?
You may already have a hunch that your toilet is ready for repair or replacement. If you notice any of the following signs, it's time to call in a professional:
- Continuous running: If your toilet continues to run even long after flushing, there may be a sealing issue inside your tank.
- Low water level: A low water level in your bowl may be evidence of a clog. An expert can explore this issue further and address the source.
- Constant clogging: If your toilet regularly clogs or overflows, it might need a repair or a complete replacement. Frequent clogging is especially common with older toilets.
- Wobbling: A wobbling commode could indicate loose screws or a rotting floor, so it's crucial to get an inspection for this issue to ensure there's not a bigger problem waiting below.
- Cracks: Cracked porcelain can lead to leaks and wasted water, so it's usually in your best interest to install a new toilet.
- Poor flushing: Older toilets can have flushing problems that lead to inefficiency and higher water bills.
- Buildup: Mineral buildup can also reduce flushing efficiency. Repair or replacement is a good option in this instance.
Get a Cost Estimate for Your Toilet Repair or Installation
When you request our services, we'll start with a $69 diagnostic visit. Our technicians will examine your problems to determine the best course of action, whether it's a simple repair or a replacement toilet. From there, we'll provide upfront pricing for our services, so you can arrange your budget accordingly.
We don't want you to fret about toilet installation costs, which is why we offer total price transparency. Our cost estimate encompasses every part of our service and there are no last-minute fees, so you'll never pay more than the appraisal we give you.
Become One of Many Satisfied Customers With Tom Drexler Plumbing
Our cost estimation tool is just one way we create a smooth service experience for our customers. At Tom Drexler Plumbing, we make a point to provide lasting services for every single customer. Our technicians are knowledgeable, friendly and prepared to answer any questions you may have about your repair or installation.
With over 20,000 reviews on our site, it's clear our customers feel supported and informed when they work with us. Become one of our many satisfied customers by trusting us with toilet installation for your Louisville home.
Contact Us for Expert Toilet Repair Services in Louisville, Kentucky
With our certified technicians and dedication to customer service, Tom Drexler Plumbing, Air & Electric is ready to provide a quick, seamless toilet replacement for your home. Schedule your service online to get started, or feel free to contact us with any questions.
Schedule Your Plumbing Repair in Louisville, KY Today
Kind Words from Our Customers
“Service appointment scheduling was very professional and efficient. My technician, Jeremy, contacted me in advance of his arrival and did arrive well within the scheduled window, and wearing a mask. Jeremy was very courteous and professional. He performed a flange repair and installed a bidet toilet for me. He tested to make sure controls worked and explained them to me. I’m very satisfied with the work performed by Jeremy and Tom Drexler Plumbing in general. I would not hesitate to contact them for future needs.”