Whole-Home Generator Installation & Replacement in the Louisville Metro, Cincinnati Metro & Southern Indiana Areas
Looking for a trusted source of reliable backup power solutions in the Cincinnati Metro, Louisville Metro, and Southern Indiana? Tom Drexler Plumbing, Air & Electric delivers dependable generator services to keep the lights on.
With a team of first-class, highly trained electricians, upfront pricing for total transparency, and free estimates on replacements, we’ll ensure you have the right generator for your home.
Why Do I Need a Whole-Home Generator?
Power outages can interrupt your comfort and place essential electric-powered appliances and devices at risk.
Generators are a lifeline to:
- Safety: With a standby generator, you can ensure medical equipment, HVAC systems, refrigerators, and other essentials are safe from external power disruptions.
- Independence: With whole home-generator services, you’re no longer at the mercy of the grid during emergencies. Power you home with total confidence when storms blow in.
- Comfort: Gone are the days of suffering through extreme temperatures or darkness during an outage. With a whole-home generator, you’re guaranteed dependable service and peace of mind.
At Tom Drexler, we’re invested in providing standby generator repair and installation to Cincinnati Metro, Louisville Metro, and Southern Indiana homes, ensuring uninterrupted power and peace of mind.
Tom Drexler is a Kohler Authorized Dealer
As a Kohler Authorized Dealer, we bring you the best products on the market and provide expert generator installations you can count on.
Why choose Kohler for your backup power system? Kohler has manufactured powerful generators with unmatched reliability and system performance for over 100 years.
They continuously raise the standards for their generators, and we’re proud to install these top-quality systems for the homeowners we serve.
Call Tom Drexler at (502) 456-5982 to request a free estimate for Kohler generator installation in Cincinnati Metro, Louisville Metro, or Southern Indiana.
Whole-Home Generator Installation Process
Your standby generator installation might take a day or two, but Tom Drexler is there from start to finish for a worry-free process.
Let’s go through the steps to ensure you know what to expect:
- We’ll determine what size generator you need and whether you need an electrical panel upgrade.
- Your electrician will provide a free estimate and discuss financing options.
- We’ll recommend the best placement of your generator. Safety guidelines require a flat, level surface area 5 feet away from windows and doors and must be 18 inches or more away from your home.
- Your electrician will install your transfer switch on your electrical panel to transfer your home’s electrical load to your generator during an outage.
- The team will move your generator in place.
- We’ll run electrical connections from your transfer switch to your generator.
- Our team will connect your generator to its fuel source, whether it’s powered by gas or liquid propane.
- We’ll run a test cycle for your generator and ensure it’s working as it should.
Call Today for Generator Installation in Cincinnati Metro, Louisville Metro & Southern Indiana
At Tom Drexler Plumbing, Air & Electric, we aim to make your generator installation and replacement process as seamless as possible.
We deliver services you can depend on, so you can trust us for all your electrical service needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Schedule Electrical Services in Cincinnati Metro, Louisville Metro & Southern Indiana Today
Kind Words from Our Customers
“No more losing power! Tom Drexler installed a home generator that not only looks good but is also super quiet. They made the process simple and stress free. Highly recommend these guys!”