Your house's wiring plays a vital role in maintaining the safety and efficiency of your residence. When you have an older home, the electrical system may be as functional as it could be. With an electrical upgrade, you can bring your house up to code and enjoy an array of benefits.
Work with Tom Drexler Plumbing, Air & Electric for an electrical system upgrade in your Louisville home.
What Are the Benefits of an Electrical System Upgrade?
Upgrading your electrical system comes with many advantages, making it an excellent investment for your property. While system upgrades help your house meet electrical codes, you can also:
- Improve efficiency: Outdated electrical systems can significantly lower the efficiency of your home. When you upgrade, you'll likely see a decrease in your monthly energy bill.
- Add outlets: Older structures rarely have enough outlets for our modern electrical needs. Upgrading your electrical wiring can involve adding more outlets and creating more electrical accessibility in your home.
- Increase voltage: Just as outlets may not meet modern requirements, your home's voltage may be too low for all your electrical applications. Updating your voltage can stop flickering lights and system overloads.
- Expand locations: You might want to introduce an outdoor sound system or add wiring to your finished basement. Electrical upgrades can expand wiring to other places in your home.
- Meet new standards: Maybe you've just moved into a home or are trying to sell yours. Updating the electrical system can help you meet modern standards for a new homeowner.
How Much Does It Cost to Upgrade an Electrical System?
The cost of your electrical upgrade will depend on the size of your house and whether you want to expand your wiring to other places. When you contact Tom Drexler Plumbing to discuss an electrical service, our licensed electricians will first visit your home to determine the extent of your upgrade. They'll then create a service proposal at no cost to you.
From there, we'll provide upfront pricing for your upgrade. Our evaluation takes all expenses into account, from materials to labor fees. You'll receive an accurate estimate for your upgrade to help you prepare your budget — we don't believe in last-minute fees, so you won't have to pay more than the quote we give you.
You Can Count on Us for Reliable Customer Service and Support
Our upfront pricing is just one way we make you feel confident about making an investment in your Kentucky home. We build a trusting relationship with our customers through our transparency in each phase of the project, from pricing to installation. You can always ask our friendly electricians any questions about the upgrade process.
With our focus on customer satisfaction, we make sure you get a fantastic service experience. Our past customers have left almost 6,000 reviews on Google to share their pleasant interactions with our electricians and the lasting quality of our electrical services.
Contact Us for Electrical Upgrade Services in Louisville, Kentucky
At Tom Drexler Plumbing, Air & Electric, we'll provide the safe and efficient electrical upgrade your home needs. You can count on our attentive service and certified electricians to take care of everything. To get started, contact us to speak with a representative or schedule your service online.
Schedule Your Electrical Service in Louisville, KY Today
Kind Words from Our Customers
“Chris did a fantastic job in correcting our dual plumbing problems…his personal professional manner is greatly appreciated…you would be very fortunate if you could hire many more fine young men like Chris.”