Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement in Louisville Metro, Cincinnati Metro & Southern Indiana
The Midwest weather can be unpredictable, so you need a properly functioning AC to stay comfortable on the hottest days.
Air conditioning repairs aren’t always enough to restore cooling. If that’s the case, install a new, high-powered, energy-efficient air conditioner that can provide the cool air you need.
Tom Drexler Plumbing, Air & Electric provides top-tier AC replacement to Cincinnati Metro, Louisville Metro, and Southern Indiana homeowners.
Signs You Need a New AC System
Don’t let your air conditioning get to a point where it fails completely. Pay attention to signs of poor performance and request prompt service if you notice any issues. Otherwise, you can endure unnecessary stress, costs, and discomfort.
These are the common indicators that it might be time for an AC replacement:
- System age: If your air conditioner is over 10 years old, it’s time to start planning your replacement.
- Frequent repairs: If your AC is continually breaking down or malfunctioning, it won’t last much longer.
- Expensive repairs: If repairs cost more than 50% of the unit’s value, it’s likely better to invest in a new system instead.
How To Choose the Right Air Conditioner for Your Home
Every home is unique, so every air conditioning installation is customized to the home and homeowner. That’s why the team at Tom Drexler works with you to help you choose the ideal system.
Factors to consider include:
- Home size: We’ll use your home’s square footage to determine your AC’s cooling capacity in British Thermal Units (BTUs).
- System type: Tom Drexler installs central air conditioners, ductless mini-splits, and heat pumps. We’ll help you choose the best option for you.
- Efficiency: All modern air conditioners are likely more efficient than their current unit, but you’ll want to get the most efficient unit for your budget so you can maximize comfort and energy savings.
- Price: We provide free estimates on replacements and financing options to help you find the right air conditioner for your budget.
More and more homeowners are also installing a smart thermostat alongside a new air conditioner. The high-tech features allow you to easily modify temperatures throughout your home from your mobile devices. As a result, you can enjoy lower energy costs, receive alerts, and use automated temperature schedules.
Request a Free AC Replacement Estimate From Tom Drexler
Tom Drexler is here to get your home into the best shape possible with our professional AC services. We do everything we can to make the air conditioning replacement process as seamless as possible, including:
- Free replacement estimates
- 24/7 online booking
- Emergency HVAC repair availability
- Financing options
- Award-winning service
- And more
We also offer our Carefree Maintenance Plan for routine HVAC maintenance to keep your systems in top condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio. This measures an air conditioner’s ratio of cooling output to the energy input.
As of January 1, 2023, all newly installed residential split-system HVAC units in the Northern region of the U.S. must be rated 13.4 SEER2 or 14 SEER.
SCHEDULE HVAC SERVICE IN THE CINCINNATI METRO, LOUISVILLE METRO, OR SOUTHERN INDIANA TODAY
Kind Words from Our Customers
“I'm very happy that I called Tom Drexler Plumbing. Not only did Devan Bennett do a great job I could tell he loves the company he works for. That speaks volumes. After talking to Devan I now know that Tom Drexler offers a lot different services. I'll call them for the HVAC work that we need have done.
Thank you Devan Bennett and Tom Drexler you are now my "Go-To" Company!!”