A Message from Tom Drexler on COVID-19
Thanks to you and the community for trusting in us for 38 years. As an essential business, you can rest assured that we are open and available 24/7 to keep your home safe and comfortable. We are taking the COVID-19 situation very seriously and will be taking extra precautions as outlined below. During these times, if anyone in your home has a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms, please reschedule your appointment. Thank you for your business and cooperation.
Things we are doing to ensure a safe appointment:
- Practice social distancing while in your home and no handshaking
- Using hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, and rubber gloves
- Sanitizing tools that are brought into your home
- Accepting work authorizations and payments digitally – limiting personal contact
- As always, we will use rugs/drop cloths and wear protective shoe covers
- Most office staff are working from home – this means you may hear a child playing or dog barking in the background
- Our technicians are supplied with masks, request if you would like them to wear it
- To better serve you, we will be waiving our service charge for the remainder of the month
- Please also know there are steps we can take to help clean the air in your home through the installation of air-purifying equipment or system upgrades. This is a great time to consider these upgrades and with financing options available, all you need to do is ask!
For more information about preventative measures to keep COVID-19 from spreading, please visit the Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/